I can hardly believe it, but yesterday marked the one-year anniversary since I published my very first post on this blog! The last year has positively flown by, and I’ve had such a blast creating and developing the blog and connecting with each of you along the way.
I’m a writer by day, and though I’ve always loved my various jobs, I consistently had the itch to create something that was truly me and expressed my style and interests. So when I did just that with this blog, it surprised me how much I loved coming up with ideas and posting every day. Though it’s still just a side gig, I care about and put more time into this blog than I ever would have imagined doing one year (or even six months) ago. It’s truly become a creative haven for me to share my views and interests in fashion, food, decor and more, and I’m so thrilled that you all have joined me along the way.
I hope the next year brings even more excitement and new, creative ideas for the blog, and that each of you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy creating it. And while I’m most definitely looking forward to the year ahead, I wanted to take a look back and celebrate this milestone with a roundup of my favorite posts from year one of Life In Classics. Enjoy!
- Spring Into Fashion: Stylish picks for the spring season.
- Classic Wardrobe Staples: A rundown of the pieces every fashionable woman should have hanging in her closet.
- Hats Off: Highlighting a fun, floppy and super-chic hat for a chilly winter day.
- Gilded Glory: Featuring a slinky, shiny tank that helped me ring in the New Year.
- Go-To Recipe: Sausage & Cheese Mini-Muffins: One of my all-time favorite recipes!
- Go-To Recipe: Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: A Southern-inspired recipe that’s sure to please any group, big or small.
- Marbled Brownies: A fail-proof dessert recipe that’s perfect for the holidays and every other occasion.
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower: A healthy and flavor-packed snack that will have you addicted after the first bite.
- What’s Your Art Style? In which I try to determine my art personality.
- Hard at Work: A breakdown of cute office supplies that every working girl needs.
- Drink Up! Pieces for the Perfect Bar: A collection of pieces to pep up your home bar.
- Take Me Back … To Cabo: Reminiscing about an amazing trip to Cabo San Lucas.
- Destination: Philadelphia: My favorite places to eat, drink + visit in Philly.
- Travel Time: 5 Tips for Packing: A handful of tips for stress-free packing.
Thank you, again, for helping make this past year one of the best and most creative of my life. My love for this blog grows every day, and I hope that you enjoy it just as much (or even a fraction!) as I do. Now, on to the next year!