Easter is one of those holidays that I really loved as a kid, but sadly grew out of as I got older (I blame it on the lack of grown-up Easter egg hunts). But after seeing how excited my niece is about the upcoming holiday, I decided it was time to bring a little excitement back into my Easter life, too. And where better to start than in the kitchen with a lineup of delightful, delicious sweets and treats that could please even the pickiest of eaters? Nowhere, that’s where! So stop what you’re doing right now and check out the tasty-looking Easter dessert picks below:
1. Carrot Cake Mix Cookie Cups (via Lemon Tree Dwelling)
I’m a huge fan of traditional carrot cake, but I could definitely get on board with this twist on the holiday recipe.
2. Key Lime Bundt Cake (via The 36th Avenue)
Not only is this cake unbelievably beautiful, but it’s the perfect refreshing pick for a pretty spring weekend.
3. Soft + Chewy M&Ms Cookies (via Averie Cooks)
Any recipe that combines ooey, gooey cookies and one of my favorite candies is a win in my book.
4. Cheesecake-Filled Chocolate Easter Eggs (via Raspberri Cupcakes)
From the presentation to the delicious ingredients, how could anyone possible resist this dessert?
5. Speckled Easter Egg Cake (via The Cake Blog)
This cake is such a masterpiece that it’s almost too pretty to eat. Almost.
6. Bunny Bum Snowball Cupcakes (via Craft-O-Maniac)
These cheeky little cupcakes would make the perfect party favor for your Easter brunch.
7. Cake Batter Puppy Chow (via Tidy Mom)
This recipe combines two of my favorite things: addictive Puppy Chow and cake batter anything.
8. Easter Eggs in Brownie Nests (via Babble)
How gorgeous do those turquoise chocolate eggs look sitting atop that mini brownie?
9. Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Eggs (via Rah Cha Chow)
Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs are one of my favorite treats to buy around the Easter holiday, but knowing I can make my own version at home gets me just as excited.
10. Lemon Chiffon Cake (via Williams-Sonoma)
This light, spongy cake would make the most beautiful centerpiece on your Easter table.
11. Buttercream-Filled Cookie Sandwiches (recipe via Making Memories With Your Kids)
From the bright hues to the buttercream filling, these cookies are sweet in every way.
12. Easter Egg Fudge (via Wine and Glue)
Who doesn’t love the idea of vanilla fudge and Whoppers? I know I do.
13. Carrot Cake Cookies with Oatmeal + Macadamias (via Teenie Cakes)
Oatmeal, macadamias and carrot cake combine to make one indulgent cookie you won’t be able to stop eating.
14. Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles (via Wine and Glue)
Put down the cookie dough and pick up these yummy-looking truffles immediately.
15. Easter Scotcharoo Cups (via Lil’ Luna)
With everything from peanut butter and Rice Krispies to butterscotch and Cadbury Caramel eggs, the list of goodies in this recipe go on and on.
16. Bunny Tail Mix (via The NY Melrose Family)
Not only does this recipe have a super-cute name, but it also has the winning combination: salty and sweet.
Which of these treats would you like to serve up this Easter weekend?